- Review about Dora |
- 17/12/13 |
- 4 /5
TASTING NOTES:read complete »
- View: 2006 Enate Syrah Shiraz is cherry red, very cloudy
- Nose: Parade of red berries, blue flowers and olives, on a background of lactic notes and avanilladas
- Mouth: voluptuous palate with fine, velvety tannins. Very persistent.
GRAPES: Syrah (Syrah Alcanetos Cregenzán and...
- Review about LaVinateria |
- 16/02/12 |
- 4 /5
Parade of red berries and blue flowers on a background of vanilla. Fleshy palate with fine tannins. Varieties: Syrah and Shiraz Alcanetos Cregenzán. Manual Venidimia. Aged for 16 months in new barrels. 14% vol. 75 cl.read complete »
- Review about eComprarVino |
- 20/05/11 |
- 4 /5
Varieties: Syrah and Shiraz Alcanetos Cregenzán. Aging: 16 months in new oak. Tasting notes: Red cherry color, very cloudy. Parade of red berries, blue flowers and olives, on a background of lactic and avanilladas notes. Voluptuous palate, with fine and velvety tannins. Very persistent. Service:...read complete »
- Review about Fans Del Vino |
- 04/02/10 |
Aging: 17 months in oak barrels European and Americanread complete »
Alcohol content: 14%
Production: The grapes, harvested by hand, are slightly stemmed and crushed. The must is fermented at 26 ° C in small stainless steel tanks. Wine is a new barrel devatting European and American oak for malolactic...